SUCCESS = The result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, focused effort, sacrifice and the difference you make in the lives of others.
Head Coaches Executive Leadership Academy
Wednesday, May 9 - Thursday, May 10, 2018
As Head Coaches you have the direct and indirect responsibility for the performance of your team. Successful leaders must be strategic about sustaining and driving change. That requires them to serve as catalysts in helping their team evolve to a new level of excellence.
Our Head Coaches Leadership Academy offers the rare opportunity for Head Coaches to step back from your daily responsibilities, reevaluate your leadership and management style, and continue in the direction you are moving your program or hit the reset button.
The two and half day leadership academy will focus on leadership strategies, coaching philosophies and insights as well as critical issues and trends that are shaping the game and team cultures.
Who should attend?
- College Head Coaches
- Former College Head Coaches
Why you should attend?
- Understand how authentic leaders are able to influence and engage their teams
- Challenge your current perceptions about leadership and the values that shape them
- Conquer your leadership blind spots
- Learn how to inspire collaboration by working with and through others to achieve positive results
- Train your team to have an elite mindset
- Gain tips on how to energize and engage your community and fan base
- Coach Millennials with confidence by learning how to connect, relate and gain their trust
- Gain professional growth and support through peer coaching
What to expect?
- An environment of support and respect where you can examine your leadership style and unchallenged assumptions about leadership among peers.
- You will return to your team with fresh insights on your professional and personal strengths, strategies for taking your leadership skills to the next level and how to embody your values in your behavior.
- Participants will gain professional growth and support through peer to peer coaching.
$300 Early Bird; $325 After April 1
- Participant Notebook
- Networking Reception
- Legend’s Breakfast
UPLIFT Scholarships are available for those experiencing a financial hardship. Applications are due by March 23, 2018.
Official Host Hotel
SHERATON ATLANTA HOTEL
165 Cortland St. NE
ATLANTA, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 659-6500
$170 per night (plus state & local taxes)
Rate good through April 24, 2018
Self Parking: $20 per night
Wednesday, May 9
2:00 – 6:30 PM
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Thursday, May 10
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Lunch (On Your Own)
1:30 pm – 5:30 pm