About UPLIFT Scholarships
UPLIFT Scholarships cover registration for any of our professional development symposiums. These scholarships are funded by college coaches and servant leaders who have decided to GIVE BACK to the game. These scholarships can be used for any A STEP UP, INC. professional development symposium.
Scholarships cover the cost of registration only. Participants are still responsible for travel and hotel accommodations.
- All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or have an anticipated graduation date of May 2018.
- Currently employed part-time or full-time as an assistant or seeking employment as a college assistant coach.
- Applicants may be male or female.
- All Applicants must be available to attend the symposium in its entirety (May 7 – 9, 2018) or Head Coaches Executive Leadership Academy from (May 9 – 11, 2018).
- Scholarship winners must cover their own travel arrangements.
- A current resume with three references.
- One typed letter of recommendation from your head coach or athletic director.
- Personal statements answering the following questions:
- Why would you like to attend A STEP UP, NEXT LEVEL or the HEAD COACHES LEADERSHIP ACADEMY?
- How do you believe attending will benefit your professional development?
- Why is financial assistance being requested?
All completed applications must be received by noon Friday, March 23, 2018
NOTE: All information submitted during the application process will become the property of A STEP UP, INC. and will not be returned.
Questions or interested in providing a scholarship?
When Coaches GIVE BACK – We All WIN. Let’s take A Step Up together in Atlanta.